Are we friends yet?
Get a dose of stylish living straight to your inbox!
Thank you for subscribing!
Happy Monday loves and welcome to my first weekend wrap up! I will be starting off each week by sharing a quick run-down of what we did, what I am currently loving or purchased as well as recommendations! To kick this week off, I am starting with a recap of our long weekend in Charleston, South Carolina. A full post will be coming soon to the blog as well!
- Charleston, South Carolina is a home away from home for us. We have lived there twice. It was the perfect spot to celebrate our upcoming anniversary.
- We stayed at Hotel Bella Grace – HIGHLY recommend staying there.
- Favorites stores to shop at – Copper Penny, Mix by Copper Penny, Luna, Candlefish, Louis Vuitton of Charleston(highly recommend Justin, he’s wonderful), Charleston City Market(Christmas Touch of Nature for the best coasters, will even customize)
- Charleston Bike Taxi – gave the best customized bike tour on a beautiful Charleston evening(ask for David, he’s the best!)h
- Eats – 5Church Charleston, Stars Rooftop and Grill Room, Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit, Charleston Crab House, Revival
This is the time to stock up on beauty favorites as we move into warmer temps and travel season. If you’re not a beauty insider, now is also the time to sign up and get exclusive access to points, choices and rewards! Here are my everyday favorites that I highly recommend and will be stocking up on myself!Read More Details
Amazingly soft and precise application for your favorite foundation. No streaks, no mess just a smooth finish.
The perfect setting powder. Keeps my oil at bay and never looks cakey. A light dusting is all that's needed and you are good to go!
The most luxurious bath you'll ever take. Okay maybe that's stretching it, but it's pretty darn close. Smells amazing, feels amazing. And, the bubbles will melt your troubles!
Whether for foundation or concealer, I love having this sponge handy to blend away and create that flawless look.
For someone with sensitive and oily skin, having the right primer is a must. This one goes on smooth and doesn't cause irritation. I also love that is soaks right in and doesn't pill up.
Enriched with oils and shea butter creating supple soft skin. Whipped luxury in a jar. It's been a staple for me for many, many years. I've replenished more times that I can count!
7. Nars Blush
Soft and buildable with just the right pop of color. I naturally have pink in my cheeks and this never competes. Simply gives the right colorful glow!
Sets everything in place and keeps my makeup fresh with minimal to no touch-ups needed at times. Additionally helps to control shine providing a matte finish.
9. Nars Bronzer
All year glow is exactly what I love about this bronzer. Regardless of the color of foundation throughout the year, this is my go to bronzer. Subtle but buildable for the perfect amount of warmth.
Sharing some of my favorite stylish finds, must have beauty items, and pieces that are currently on my wish list! Scroll through to explore more and check out my top picks!More Favorites
- Weekend Recap + What’s on the Horizon
- Fall Skirt Favorites
- Must Have Denim
- A New Take On the Boyfriend Style Shirt
- How To Create A Casual Chic Look
Who doesn’t love to travel, especially when the destination is one for relaxation and tranquility. What can make that trip more peaceful than having the appropriate necessities to take the worry out of what you’ll need along the way and for when you arrive. Sharing my must haves that will be perfect trip after trip.Read More Details
1. APL Techloom Phantom Black Chic comfort designed to provide support without sacrificing style. Sleek and clean with exceptional fit to provide all day comfort for the woman on the go.
2. Tumi Voyageur Backpack Sophisticated chic backpack that is the ultimate bag for travel. Fit with several separate compartments and equipped for laptop storage.
3. Water Bottle The perfect companion to keep you hydrated as you travel, head out for a walk or simply for everyday use. Keep your beverage to the temperature of your choice.
4. Bose Quiet Comfort 35 Wireless Headphones II Comfort and style accompany these noise cancelling high quality headphones. Perfect for travel and every day use.
5. Oribe Gold Lust Repair & Restore Travel Shampoo Cleans while rejuvenates without stripping the hair. Provides moisture and protection from damage.
6. Oribe Gold Lust Repair & Restore Conditioner Provides moisture and shine to create a soft lustrous feel. Protection from future damage.
7. Dagne Dover The ultimate travel pal, providing storage and protection for your beauty essentials and toiletries. Made of neoprene for easy clean up with a quick wipe down when needed.
8. Barefoot Dreams Cozy Chic Cardigan Easy, lightweight and super cozy. The companion everyone needs from the car to the plane and everyday use.
9. Bobbi Brown Lip Balm Provides hydration and protection for smooth lips. Complete with a sleek tin for toss and go!