Are we friends yet?
Get a dose of stylish living straight to your inbox!
Thank you for subscribing!
Who doesn’t love to travel, especially when the destination is one for relaxation and tranquility. What can make that trip more peaceful than having the appropriate necessities to take the worry out of what you’ll need along the way and for when you arrive. Sharing my must haves that will be perfect trip after trip.Read More Details
1. APL Techloom Phantom Black Chic comfort designed to provide support without sacrificing style. Sleek and clean with exceptional fit to provide all day comfort for the woman on the go.
2. Tumi Voyageur Backpack Sophisticated chic backpack that is the ultimate bag for travel. Fit with several separate compartments and equipped for laptop storage.
3. Water Bottle The perfect companion to keep you hydrated as you travel, head out for a walk or simply for everyday use. Keep your beverage to the temperature of your choice.
4. Bose Quiet Comfort 35 Wireless Headphones II Comfort and style accompany these noise cancelling high quality headphones. Perfect for travel and every day use.
5. Oribe Gold Lust Repair & Restore Travel Shampoo Cleans while rejuvenates without stripping the hair. Provides moisture and protection from damage.
6. Oribe Gold Lust Repair & Restore Conditioner Provides moisture and shine to create a soft lustrous feel. Protection from future damage.
7. Dagne Dover The ultimate travel pal, providing storage and protection for your beauty essentials and toiletries. Made of neoprene for easy clean up with a quick wipe down when needed.
8. Barefoot Dreams Cozy Chic Cardigan Easy, lightweight and super cozy. The companion everyone needs from the car to the plane and everyday use.
9. Bobbi Brown Lip Balm Provides hydration and protection for smooth lips. Complete with a sleek tin for toss and go!
Sharing some of my favorite stylish finds, must have beauty items, and pieces that are currently on my wish list! Scroll through to explore more and check out my top picks!More Favorites
- Weekend Recap + What’s on the Horizon
- Fall Skirt Favorites
- Must Have Denim
- A New Take On the Boyfriend Style Shirt
- How To Create A Casual Chic Look
Along with the launch of my new site are new and exciting additions for you all. One of which will be mini posts to include inspiration and recommendations from daily living, beauty, style, travel and more. Starting today will be the first mini post called top nine which includes my top nine beauty must-haves for winter.Read More Details
1. ReVive Renewal Cream Completely worth the splurge. I have sensitive skin and need more during the winter but have to be so cautious with heavy creams that can cause breakout. Holy grail of skin cream!
2. Drybar Detox Conditioner Original Scent Cuts down number of washes and tames static when the weather is dry. And smells fabulous!
3. Privai Calming Aloe Hydrator I honestly love this year round but simply adds an extra boost this time of year when needed most.
4. Aveno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream Perfect for dry skin and absorbs quickly.
5. Privai Lip Creme Perfection for the lips. Creates those smooth, nourished lips we all desire in harsh winter months.
6. Laura Mercier Souffle Body Creme in Almond Coconut or Ambre’ Vanille I have been using this literally for years, more than I can count. It's ridiculously moisturizing and smells ah-mazing. It melts right into your skin and I get compliments every single time I am wearing either one. This is my holy grail of body creams. Can't live without it.
7. Oribe Signature Moisture Masque Very hydrating and leaves your hair feeling so soft. I honestly recommend using it once a week which will certainly last longer. However, if need it can certainly be used more often.
8. Laura Mercier Honey Bath Who doesn't love a bubble bath, especially in winter right? Well, that can actually dry your skin out. Add this to your bath and leave those troubles behind. Loaded with shea butter and provitamins B5 to moisturize your skin and leave you feeling oh so luxurious. Again, another fave I can't live without!
9. ReVive Renewal Eye Cream Reduces fine lines and wrinkles while also providing that glow! I use this morning and night!