Are we friends yet?
Get a dose of stylish living straight to your inbox!
Thank you for subscribing!
Along with the launch of my new site are new and exciting additions for you all. One of which will be mini posts to include inspiration and recommendations from daily living, beauty, style, travel and more. Starting today will be the first mini post called top nine which includes my top nine beauty must-haves for winter.Read More Details
1. ReVive Renewal Cream Completely worth the splurge. I have sensitive skin and need more during the winter but have to be so cautious with heavy creams that can cause breakout. Holy grail of skin cream!
2. Drybar Detox Conditioner Original Scent Cuts down number of washes and tames static when the weather is dry. And smells fabulous!
3. Privai Calming Aloe Hydrator I honestly love this year round but simply adds an extra boost this time of year when needed most.
4. Aveno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream Perfect for dry skin and absorbs quickly.
5. Privai Lip Creme Perfection for the lips. Creates those smooth, nourished lips we all desire in harsh winter months.
6. Laura Mercier Souffle Body Creme in Almond Coconut or Ambre’ Vanille I have been using this literally for years, more than I can count. It's ridiculously moisturizing and smells ah-mazing. It melts right into your skin and I get compliments every single time I am wearing either one. This is my holy grail of body creams. Can't live without it.
7. Oribe Signature Moisture Masque Very hydrating and leaves your hair feeling so soft. I honestly recommend using it once a week which will certainly last longer. However, if need it can certainly be used more often.
8. Laura Mercier Honey Bath Who doesn't love a bubble bath, especially in winter right? Well, that can actually dry your skin out. Add this to your bath and leave those troubles behind. Loaded with shea butter and provitamins B5 to moisturize your skin and leave you feeling oh so luxurious. Again, another fave I can't live without!
9. ReVive Renewal Eye Cream Reduces fine lines and wrinkles while also providing that glow! I use this morning and night!
Sharing some of my favorite stylish finds, must have beauty items, and pieces that are currently on my wish list! Scroll through to explore more and check out my top picks!More Favorites
Along with the Top Nine series for mini posts, I will be a adding letters written to you my readers inspired by experiences that we can all relate to. Letters of motivation and inspiration that everyone needs to hear and feel. My hope is that these lift your spirits when needed or simply reinforce what you already know.
You are beautiful. From the time you were created, every unique feature about you was designed so that you would be your own beautiful. From a tiny freckle in the eye, to a deformed collar bone, a short torso or the fact that your hazel eyes change from brown to green. Darling, you definitely have your own set of features that make you fabulous. Whether tall or short, petite or full-figured you are absolutely gorgeous. Those around you do not define your beauty and never will. That my dear is from your creator and that intent was designed for you to be adored as much as any precious jewel. You are you and that is nothing short of beautiful.
- Weekend Recap + What’s on the Horizon
- Fall Skirt Favorites
- Must Have Denim
- A New Take On the Boyfriend Style Shirt
- How To Create A Casual Chic Look
It’s Thursday and you know what that means…Happy Friday Eve! Yippy Skippy! Has anyone stopped to realize that July is almost over? I seriously can’t believe it. Although…