A weekend well spent can certainly bring on a new week of content. Here are some things we did recently and my recommendations for you as well!
- Visit an amusement park – We spent a day with family at Carowinds. Let go, be a “kid” and laugh. It’s just good for the soul.
- Spend time with family, friends or just some quiet time alone – Go to a park, grab some lunch and just enjoy the company. Or, set aside some time to enjoy a cup of coffee at your favorite spot! Your heart and your mind will thank you for it. I highly recommend Southern Sugar for the Charlotte area!
- Use good sunscreen – I am such a fan of Sunbum which you can also see here. Love the feel, the scent and most importantly the protection.
- Spa Theology – Spent the day in Asheville NC recently with my mom and took in some spa time. My recommendation is the Ultimate Age Eraser facial, it’s great!
- Date night ready dress – This Ramy Brook dress seen here is worth every penny. Quality is impeccable and I’ve worn more times than I can count!