Some weekends are meant to be more low key than others and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that. In fact, those are just what we all need from time to time. Here is a quick run down of a few things I recommend from what we watched, ate to purchases made!
- John Wick Chapter 3 – If you are into action, or Keanu Reeves, then this is a must see. I honestly have never been a fan, for no particular reason, of Reeves until my husband talked me into watching the first two movies in this series a few months ago. I have absolutely loved them and this latest one simply has me hungry for the next. And, I am a huge Keanu fan now. At 54 years of age, he did around 90% of his own stunts in this movie. That deserves mad respect!
- Homegoods – You get us every single time. So just a few short weeks ago we found a new rug for our foyer and a faux alligator skin bench for the foot of our bed. Yes, I will definitely share these at some point. This past weekend we found two mirrors for our master bathroom. We’ve been searching for months! You just never know what gems you will find there when you least expect it!
- Globody – I shared this on my Instagram recently, but I have now received my second spray tan from Gigi Anemone with Globody. She’s an angel, takes her time to make sure it’s perfect and the product is outstanding. I’m hooked!
- OPI Lisbon Wants Moor – My hands down favorite nail color for spring and summer long before it became a big trend!
- Blue Diamond Nut Thins – Obsessed with these little snacks! Gluten free and only 90 calories per pack!
- Club Pilates – You had me at hello. Ya’ll I can’t say enough amazing things about how Pilates is making me feel and I have only had four sessions. I’ve linked the location I recommend in the Charlotte area. However, they have so many around the country and are currently still offering a free intro class! Try it out, you have nothing to lose!