Happy Monday loves and welcome to my first weekend wrap up! I will be starting off each week by sharing a quick run-down of what we did, what I am currently loving or purchased as well as recommendations! To kick this week off, I am starting with a recap of our long weekend in Charleston, South Carolina. A full post will be coming soon to the blog as well!
- Charleston, South Carolina is a home away from home for us. We have lived there twice. It was the perfect spot to celebrate our upcoming anniversary.
- We stayed at Hotel Bella Grace – HIGHLY recommend staying there.
- Favorites stores to shop at – Copper Penny, Mix by Copper Penny, Luna, Candlefish, Louis Vuitton of Charleston(highly recommend Justin, he’s wonderful), Charleston City Market(Christmas Touch of Nature for the best coasters, will even customize)
- Charleston Bike Taxi – gave the best customized bike tour on a beautiful Charleston evening(ask for David, he’s the best!)h
- Eats – 5Church Charleston, Stars Rooftop and Grill Room, Callie’s Hot Little Biscuit, Charleston Crab House, Revival