Hi loves! Happy Friday! Hopefully your week has been a great one and your are as pumped for the weekend as I am. Speaking of being pumped, the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is now live for everyone! This year, I stuck to buying basics and a lot of layering pieces. I will be sharing a few posts with ya’ll for what I purchased and recommendations.
Today’s post is all about tops and layering pieces. This year Nordstrom didn’t disappoint with with these categories in my opinion. Below are items I purchased and highly recommend. Links will also be noted below but please reach out with any questions you may have.
- Halogen Ruffle Neck Sweater – gorgeous and comfy. Easily dressed up or down.
- Gibson fleece – um just grab it in every color. Ridiculously soft and perfect with leggings.
- Vince Camuto Smocked Neck Blouse – simply classic and beautiful.
- Trouve’ Layering Tee – I’ve purchased these now for two years in a row. I absolutely love them for layering. They are on the thin side however that is what I prefer under jackets and thicker cardigans.
This is definitely where I spent more and the reason for that is I will be wearing them constantly when the weather cools down. Whether with leggings, jeans or dresses they are perfect to just toss on and go.
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Circle Cardigan – beyond soft and warm. I would wear this literally every single day if I could.
- Barefoot Dreams CozyChic Coastal Hooded Cardigan – not going to lie, fell in love with the color and the hoodie. Can never have enough of the incredible softness!
- Vince Wool and Cashmere Split Hem Cardigan – elegant and classic. Definitely wearing this one out to dinner but also casual looks during the day. Investing in at least one cashmere piece is most definitely worth it. As long as you take care of it properly, will have this for seasons to come.
- BB Dakota Faux Leather Jacket – Everyone needs a solid neutral leather or faux leather jacket in their closet. This one does not disappoint. Uber chic with a tailored fit. Layer over a basic tee with some denim you’ll look priceless!
Hopefully this is all helpful! I will soon be sharing my favorite leggings and denim from the sale. Those are also staples that you will most certainly want for fall and winter.