Along with the launch of my new site are new and exciting additions for you all. One of which will be mini posts to include inspiration and recommendations from daily living, beauty, style, travel and more. Starting today will be the first mini post called top nine which includes my top nine beauty must-haves for winter.
1. ReVive Renewal Cream Completely worth the splurge. I have sensitive skin and need more during the winter but have to be so cautious with heavy creams that can cause breakout. Holy grail of skin cream!
2. Drybar Detox Conditioner Original Scent Cuts down number of washes and tames static when the weather is dry. And smells fabulous!
3. Privai Calming Aloe Hydrator I honestly love this year round but simply adds an extra boost this time of year when needed most.
4. Aveno Eczema Therapy Moisturizing Cream Perfect for dry skin and absorbs quickly.
5. Privai Lip Creme Perfection for the lips. Creates those smooth, nourished lips we all desire in harsh winter months.
6. Laura Mercier Souffle Body Creme in Almond Coconut or Ambre’ Vanille I have been using this literally for years, more than I can count. It's ridiculously moisturizing and smells ah-mazing. It melts right into your skin and I get compliments every single time I am wearing either one. This is my holy grail of body creams. Can't live without it.
7. Oribe Signature Moisture Masque Very hydrating and leaves your hair feeling so soft. I honestly recommend using it once a week which will certainly last longer. However, if need it can certainly be used more often.
8. Laura Mercier Honey Bath Who doesn't love a bubble bath, especially in winter right? Well, that can actually dry your skin out. Add this to your bath and leave those troubles behind. Loaded with shea butter and provitamins B5 to moisturize your skin and leave you feeling oh so luxurious. Again, another fave I can't live without!
9. ReVive Renewal Eye Cream Reduces fine lines and wrinkles while also providing that glow! I use this morning and night!